What is the universe expanding in to?

Where the hell are we?

Monday 12 December 2011

Discoverer

1) I'm really not an academic person. This doesn't mean I'm stupid.. I have never studied a subject in school/college which I have loved or looked forward to. In return, I have never been particularly good at any subject in school. It just doesn't interest me much. I think it's absolute bollocks how people can say that others are 'stupid' or 'unintelligent', if they haven't scored so well on a test. They're just interested in other things.. And just because you get all A's doesn't mean that you're totally wise.. I think if jobs didn't exist as a main source of income, the more important things to learn would be how to communicate with others, other cultures, when and who to trust, etc. Because even if you don't get a job, for example all these graduates.. they need to know these things to live anyway. What's the use of a degree when you know very little about how to care for yourself when things aren't going well?

2) This doesn't mean I'm not fascinated by anything though. The Universe fascinates me. And I'm really interested in culture in general. I want to live in different places and experience as much as I can. Obviously to do this, I need an education to get the money.. but for more on that read my post on education below.

3) I wish  I was more determined. For instance, I will only run if I feel I am gaining weight or need to lose pounds. I wont attempt to make it a hobby. If I get a B or a C in a homework, I'll be happy with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7q5DLS1rAU

No comments:

Post a Comment