What is the universe expanding in to?

Where the hell are we?

Thursday 24 November 2011

The Party of the Ark of Noah.

I'm going to as party dressed as a tiger today. The theme is 'Noah's Ark'. The birthday boy's name is NOAH and everyone has to dress up as an animal in pairs. There are Tigers (the best animals), Penguins, Flamingos, Zebras and so on. Noah is Noah. A guy called Hector is his wife. Happy times..

But OH MY GOD I decided to create my outfit out of fur that I purchased online. I decided to make a playsuit... I will upload pictures. It took me 11 and a half bloody hours. It has worked... but it was so much effort. I enjoyed making it but bloody hell... I didn't use a pattern or a sewing machine (much). It was rather mundane at times.

I'm supposed to be making my fellow tiger, Tom's, shorts today. Cos he won't be able to do it... I might make them really short or tight for lolz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4 we wanna make our entrance to this song. But I doubt that'll happen... it'll probably be more like 'Saira!! Nice outfit... the stitching is a bit dodge though.. TOM! nice shorts...I can see a bit too much of your thighs though....'

Not: 'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAOOOOOOOAAAAHHHH YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL!' Like I hope they will.

But what is coolness? No-one is 'cool' in this world.. The most popular kids in your school may have been considered 'cool' but that's only to those who see 'popular' as 'cool'..
I know people who think others with unique fashions sense are 'cool'
or those who are particularly nice, good music taste, know lots of people, etc...
It all depends on the person. Which is why there is no such thing as cool... It's like saying a product is a good idea... the take on that would be taken differently by everyone.
I don't really know how to express this properly and clearly. All I know is that I'm right.
But then few people would think that the girl who hangs in the library with no friends, a moustache and a terrible sense of music and fashion is cool. But what if she had survived a plane crash or had sailed the seven seas? That could make her pretty cool..
And no, that girl is clearly not me... I have not sailed the seven seas or survived a plane crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment