What is the universe expanding in to?

Where the hell are we?

Wednesday 30 November 2011

flower pin!!!

Film from the Past!

I never used to think I'd ever watched Anime. Now I've realised that I have! When I was younger we were in the high street and there was this weird book/video shop down an alley, and my dad bought me Hana No Ko Lunlun. Oh my gaaawd it is an awesome film. And for years I've tried to search for it, but I never realised it was an anime! I had the video, but we must have chucked it out :/
So after asking Yahoo! Answers, I found the answer! This is the aim of the website after all:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agd6AOi.lNVjfs4H.y3wGdTty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111129110102AAWFqmd

Did you know that the more you remember a memory, your brain changes it a little bit at a time, so after thinking a lot about something that happened, it's not really what you think happened. Similarly, if you forget about something and then remember it, it should be more accurate than if you thought about it loads. So, if something happens that you're really happy about, your brain would probably start thinking 'woaah that was so good', and then when thinking back to it, make it seem better than it actually is. This could get you a bit optimistic about the future (-it sucks).
ANYWAY, check out this film and follow the links in the description to watch all of it. It reminds me so much of my childhood..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8JfcjObE3M&feature=related

1 comment: