What is the universe expanding in to?

Where the hell are we?

Tuesday 29 November 2011

EL TER-HUE

This is Elena, I love her so much. She is a very close friend of mine. And she just redesigned I'm Under Those Same Stars.. what a winner.
She may look crazy... but you'd be wrong- she's weirder than crazy.
I'll tell you a bit about Elena. We went to school together and I thought she was really cool- NOT THAT COOLNESS EXISTS (see one of posts below) But she's arty and happy and stuff and that's always nice. We found out that both our grandparents live in Hounslow. I find her love warm and welcoming. She seems to think she has a penis. But this is fiiiine, that's what makes her happy.

1 comment:

  1. Please visit Elena Terrones Cool-uet at http://iktsuarpok.blogspot.com/ !!!

    YEAH! INTERPROMOTION. UUUUUSED

    ps, you're the best wife ever Thwaites

    ReplyDelete